SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MINIMUM ORDER for DELIVERY: $750 FREIGHT POLICY
The Pottery Patch has its own fleet of trucks and drivers that deliver to the Southeast region of
the United States. Below are the states we service and the shipping rates, according to total
order amount (before tax).
FLORIDA $2,000 or Less 15% Shipping* Over $2,000
GEORGIA $1,500 or Less 16% Shipping*
LOUISIANA $1,500-$3,000 12% Shipping*
MISSISSIPPI Over $3,000 10% Shipping* SOUTH
ARKANSAS $1,500 or Less 20% Shipping* NORTH CAROLINA
$1,500-$3,000 16% Shipping*
TENNESSEE Over $3,000 14% Shipping*
OTHER U.S. STATES PER COMMON CARRIER QUOTES*
We do our best to obtain the best possible rate from multiple carriers.
*Shipping rates subject to change at anytime
The above rates apply to deliveries with our company trucks only.
Shipments via common carrier will be billed at the actual cost.
CONTACT THE POTTERY PATCH OFFICE, WITHIN 24-48 HOURS OF DELIVERY,
TO REPORT DAMAGE OR LOSS OF INVENTORY. Refer to The Pottery Patch Breakage & Credit Policy.
BREAKAGE / CREDIT POLICY
1. During the course of packing your order, our employees check very carefully to ensure that no
damaged pieces leave our warehouse. Please read the following instructions carefully and take the
necessary action to better help us serve you.
2. UNLOAD PALLET(S) IN THE TRUCK DRIVER’S PRESENCE, AND HAVE HIM SIGN FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THE
SHIPMENT. DAMAGES MUST BE NOTED ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT IN ORDER FOR A CLAIM TO BE FILED. TAKE
PHOTOS AND NOTIFY US RIGHT AWAY.
3. If it is impractical to unpack the shipment in the presence of the truck driver, please sign
the delivery receipt as “RECEIVED WITHOUT CHECKING CONTENT”. This will help if shipping damages are
found later on.
4. You must inspect goods at the time of delivery and file all claims (request a Damage
Goods/Missing Items Report). Non visible damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of
goods. All claims must be filed within 48 hours of delivery.
5. Failure to file within 48 hours will diminish your chances of receiving breakage credits. If
you are unable to unpack or inspect items at delivery, please contact the office.
6. We do not give credit for SHIPPING/FREIGHT.
7. Not all claims get full credit. Some items (cracked, chipped, etc.) receive partial credit,
and destroyed (or non sellable) items should get full credit. Most pottery has variations in glazes
and colors – this does not warrant credits. PHOTOS MUST ACCOMPANY THE CLAIM IN ORDER TO RECEIVE
FULL OR PARTIAL CREDIT.
8. Fax all damage claims to 561-697-4231 within 48 hours. Or call for a direct contact.
9. If you cancel your order after we receive a confirmation, you may be charged a re- stocking
fee of 15%, if the order is pulled and packed.
10. If UPC codes are needed please inform your salesperson before placing your order.
11. Invoices/credit statements are emailed or faxed, per customer request
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We accept CHECKS, Master Card, Discover Card or Visa. ALL LATE PAYMENTS AFTER 7 DAYS MUST BE
MADE BY CHECK, CASH OR WIRE TRANSFER. We have introduced these policies to help reduce our fees
associated with accepting credit card payments.
2. We do not take Post Dated Checks.
3. For returned checks, due to insufficient funds, a minimum of $25 will be charged. Additional
bank fees must be paid by the customer.
4. Prepaid orders must be paid before being shipped.
5. All C.O.D. orders must be paid immediately upon delivery, or before.
6. All outstanding accounts that are over 30 days will be charged a 1.5% monthly finance charge.
Late payments will also affect your terms on future orders and could change your terms to
7. We value your business and want to continue to provide you with the best products and
services. However, productive business practice requires us to insist on payment when it is due.
8. We are happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have, pertaining to your invoice or
our new policies.
9. A 15% RESTOCKING FEE will be charged for returned or exchanged items. This fee applies for
walk-in warehouse purchases. No returns or exchanges for shipped merchandise.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!
Please visit us at our new, permanent showroom in Atlanta!
Gift and Home Furnishing Market
AmericasMart Bldg. 2-West, Floor 10 / Booth #B-43