Welcome To Our New Website
We’ve completely changed the look of our website to bring you a simple, clean design with beautiful photography, new features and a more pleasant online ordering experience that makes it easier to find the wholesale pottery products you’re searching for. Below are some of our new features:
What’s the same?
- Easy wholesale signup form
- The URL address
- Online catalog
- Large selection of close-out specials
- Online wholesale ordering
- Updates – New products & pictures
- New Categories – We’ve sorted our products into many new categories so it’s easier for you to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Resources & Blog – As an expert in the industry, The Pottery Patch would like to be a source of information and news about the latest trends, styles & colors in the Pottery business and surrounding topics. In our new resources tab we will not only share our knowledge with our wholesale clients, but we will publish content that will appeal to consumers in order to draw new consumers to our wholesale customer’s garden centers and retail locations.
- Store Locator – There’s always been a large amount of consumer traffic coming to our website, but there has never been anything to help them access our pottery products. The store locator tool will be the key to consumers finding your retail locations. We’ve selected some of our best customers to be the first stores to be listed on our website. More to come!
- Social Media – Let’s build The Pottery Patch brand presence on social media together. Let’s educate consumers on our quality products and most importantly, where to buy them. We have added social share buttons to many of our pages and have links to all our social accounts at the bottom of each page. Follow us on Instagram and Pinterest. We will follow back!
- Authorized Dealer Program – This is really exciting. We have created a program to help our wholesale customers with marketing. Apart from the new features mentioned above, our authorized dealers will have access to marketing materials, a presence in our email campaigns, consulting and special marketing projects. Ask your sales rep. how you can be a part of this program.
- FAQ – This page, as well as other pages are full with informative content that will help you better understand your experience with The Pottery Patch.
- Imports – Learn more about the countries our imported pottery comes from and what influences each style.