SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MINIMUM ORDER for DELIVERY: $750
The Pottery Patch has its own fleet of trucks and drivers that deliver to the Southeast region of the United States. Below are the states we service and the shipping rates, according to total order amount (before tax).
- $2,000 or Less – 15% Shipping*
- Over $2,000 – FREE Shipping
ALABAMA, GEORGIA, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, AND SOUTH CAROLINA
- $1,000 or Less – 18% Shipping*
- $1,000-$3,000 – 14% Shipping*
- Over $3,000 – 12% Shipping*
ARKANSAS, NORTH CAROLINA, AND TENNESSEE
- $1,000 or Less – 20% Shipping*
- $1,000-$3,000 – 16% Shipping*
- Over $3,000 – 15% Shipping*
OTHER U.S. STATES PER COMMON CARRIER QUOTES*
We do our best to obtain the best possible rate from multiple carriers.
*We prefer to only deliver to Businesses, but if you need us to deliver residential, we can, however, there is a $99.00 extra charge for Residential or Limited Access on the delivery.
*Shipping rates subject to change at anytime
The above rates apply to deliveries with our company trucks only.
Shipments via common carrier will be billed at the actual cost.
CONTACT THE POTTERY PATCH OFFICE, WITHIN 24-48 HOURS OF DELIVERY TO REPORT DAMAGE OR LOSS OF INVENTORY. Refer to The Pottery Patch Breakage & Credit Policy.
BREAKAGE / CREDIT POLICY
1. During the course of packing your order, our employees check very carefully to ensure that no
damaged pieces leave our warehouse. Please read the following instructions carefully and take the
necessary action to better help us serve you.
2. UNLOAD PALLET(S) IN THE TRUCK DRIVER’S PRESENCE, AND HAVE HIM SIGN FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THE
SHIPMENT. DAMAGES MUST BE NOTED ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT IN ORDER FOR A CLAIM TO BE FILED. TAKE
PHOTOS AND NOTIFY US RIGHT AWAY.
3. If it is impractical to unpack the shipment in the presence of the truck driver, please sign
the delivery receipt as “RECEIVED WITHOUT CHECKING CONTENT”. This will help if shipping damages are
found later on.
4. You must inspect goods at the time of delivery and file all claims (request a Damage
Goods/Missing Items Report). Non-visible damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods. All claims must be filed within 48 hours of delivery.
5. Failure to file within 72 hours will diminish your chances of receiving 100% breakage credits. If you are unable to unpack or inspect items at delivery, please contact the office, otherwise, you will not get 100% credit.
6. We do not give credit for SHIPPING/FREIGHT. WE DO NOT REPLACE BROKEN MERCHANDISE. We can’t send just 1 item. We do not pick up any items after delivery.
7. Not all claims get full credit. Some items (cracked, chipped, etc.) receive partial credit, and destroyed (or non-sellable) items should get full credit. Most pottery has variations in glazes and colors – this does not warrant credits. PHOTOS MUST ACCOMPANY THE CLAIM IN ORDER TO RECEIVE FULL OR PARTIAL CREDIT.
8. Fax all damage claims to 561-697-4231 within 48 hours. Or call for a direct contact.
9. If you cancel your order after we receive a confirmation, you may be charged a re-stocking fee of 50%, if the order is pulled and packed.
10. If UPC codes are needed please inform your salesperson before placing your order.
11. Invoices/credit statements are emailed or faxed, per customer request
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
For first time customers, terms are prepaid for the first 2 orders. Upon verification of references, we can extend credit terms on your 3rd order.
1. We accept checks, Master Card, Discover, or Visa. ALL LATE PAYMENTS AFTER 7 DAYS MUST BE MADE BY CHECK, CASH, OR WIRE TRANSFER. We have introduced these policies to help reduce our fees associated with accepting credit card payments. We do not take post-dated checks.
2. For returned checks, due to insufficient funds, a minimum of $50 will be charged. Additional bank fees must be paid by the customer.
3. Prepaid orders must be paid before being shipped.
4. All C.O.D. orders must be paid immediately upon delivery, or before.
5. All outstanding accounts that are over 30 days will be charged a 1.5% monthly finance charge. Late payments will also affect your terms on future orders and could change your terms to ‘Prepaid’.
6. We value your business and want to continue to provide you with the best products and services. However, productive business practice requires us to insist on payment when it is due.
7. We are happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have, pertaining to your invoice or our new policies.
8. A 50% RESTOCKING FEE will be charged for returned or exchanged items. This fee applies for walk-in warehouse purchases. No returns or exchanges for shipped merchandise.
Regional Sales and Customer Service Representatives at the office according to your State.
Phone: 561-697-93-77 Ext. 2000
If you’re located in:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Phone: 561-697-93-77 Ext. 2002
If you’re located in:
- New York
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey Connecticut
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- North Dakota
Phone: 561-697-93-77 Ext. 2003
If you’re located in:
- New Mexico
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!
Please visit us at our new, permanent showroom in Atlanta!
Gift and Home Furnishing Market
AmericasMart Bldg. 2-West, Floor 10 / Booth #B-43